Whitepenny is a brand and digital strategy firm located in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Our firm is looking for a mid-level brand designer to join our creative team. The Brand Designer is responsible for developing concepts that span application and range from logo design to digital layout. The position will work with the firm’s Senior Art Director and be responsible for both early-stage ideation along with all final design execution.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Deliver solutions that are on-brand and range from visual identity design to broader brand systems
- Know how to work with startups and established brands
- Understand how to move between longer-term timelines and short-term design activities
- Strong design sense and appreciation of design elements, color and composition, typography
- Awareness of current web, social media, and print design trends and techniques
- Capable of thinking independently and expressing ideas
- Concept, design, and manage multiple projects with guidance from the Creative Director and Art Director.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the WP team
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience in graphic design and web design
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Word and Powerpoint)
- Working knowledge of Sketch
- A strong body of visual design work (logos, print, web)
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Profit Sharing
- Company volunteer days
- Quarterly mental health days
- 4 weeks PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual educational stipend
Salary range: $50,000 – $70,000
WP is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity in the workforce.
To apply, please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.